Search This Blog

23 July 2010

What Does Your Art Say?

art design fashion trends tee shirts graphics activism

What does your art say about you and what you believe in? What causes are close to your heart? What are you willing to fight for and or defend? It's pretty clear where I stand on the issues that face us in America and globally.   Women's rights, GLBT equality, human rights and justice, environmental issues:  all of these are important to me.  One of the hardest things to do is to stand up for what you believe in the face of seemingly overwhelming opposition.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank those human beings who purchased my shirts and who I am sure wear them bravely.  Thank you.  Your voice matters.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Amazon

Like to Write?

ShareThis