Search This Blog

16 September 2013

Who Am I? I Am THAT Bitch.

An important question, "Who am I?" Perhaps it is best answered by saying who I am not.

I am not a victim. I am not the wife of the man who abused me for 11 years. I am not that whore, that slut, that cunt, who he choked, and kicked, and tortured. I am not the woman who put up with violence and filth and turned her eye blindly when he took advantage of his own children.  I am not the good wife who never complained and looked the other way while he fucked every woman he could convince to drop her panties for him. I am not that long-suffering spouse who knew he was abusing other women at work, harassing, exploiting and using. 

No. I am no longer his victim. 

So WHO am I?

I am strong.

I am smart.

I am capable.

I am courageous.

I am generous.

I am kind.

I am a good provider for my son.

I am an educator.

I am a worker.

I am a giver.

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I am loved.

I am the one who, after years of abuse, humiliation and torture finally handed you your own balls. 

I am not "a bitch," but I am "that bitch" who stood up and said "ENOUGH! NO MORE!"

So when you call me "that bitch" you declare both your own weakness and my strength.

Yeah. I am that bitch.


Copyright 2013 H Maria Perry
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Amazon

Like to Write?

ShareThis