Search This Blog

07 December 2013

My Son


Nothing is more precious than his smile
His joyous face lights up the room
If he asked me to I would walk for miles
I think he hung the stars and placed the moon

I can see the man he will become
A tender heart and a caring soul
His mind is sharp and mild his tongue
He is but a boy yet his wisdom old

He has seen too much for one so young
He held my hand and wiped away my tears
We held fast to hope when bitter pain stung
He promised to care for me in my aging years

Off to school I send him on his way
A boy who knows far more than they can teach
Hugs and smiles at the end of every day
Happiness is always within reach

© 2013 H Maria Perry
All Rights Reserved

Visit H Maria Perry Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Like to Write?

ShareThis