Search This Blog

27 March 2014

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE

NOTICE

The photograph titled "Blood Money" is my copyrighted image. No one may use my image without permission, without compensating me and without attribution unless the license fee is paid.

Stop using my image immediately if you are an infringer.

Do not use my image without my permission.

My photograph is NOT in the public domain.

I do not relinquish any rights to my photograph.

Click the links below to see infringing sites.

The following infringements will or have received a DMCA take down notice and an invoice for unauthorized use of my image.

GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH

GOOGLE "BLOOD MONEY" WORD SEARCH

If your site is among those using my photograph without my permission, remove it immediately and expect an invoice.

My license fees are found on my website here  -->   H Maria Perry Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Like to Write?

ShareThis