Search This Blog

22 November 2014

Get Ready 'Murika! Mike "I Cannot Spell" Carr Wants To Be President!


If you have been waiting for a candidate from the Constitutionalists Opposition of Deception party, your wait is over! America, meet Mike Carr

He starts off just like every other politician. "
My Fellow Americans, My name is Mike Carr and I’m running for president of the United States of America" but then it's all down hill from there. Candidate Carr's platform is an amalgamation of every conspiracy theory from chemtrails, to the Illuminati, and some sort of Masonic devil worshiping cult stuff. His biggest hangup seems to be Nazis. He sees them everywhere. 

I'm not entirely sure where to begin with this one. I am not even sure how I stumbled upon his page on Facebook but I noticed a post where he misspelled the word "dying." Just to poke a little fun, I corrected his spelling and reminded him that poor spelling was the downfall of Dan Quayle. What followed was a rapid and disturbing descent into batshit crazy. 

This guy must be a Poe. No one is this insane and not institutionalized.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Like to Write?

ShareThis