Search This Blog

02 July 2009

They're coming to get you . . .

The Census takers are coming to count you!
I sure hope the wingnuts do not respond to the Census. Besides facing fines they risk losing congressional seats. The Census numbers are used for redistricting and determining how many congressional representatives each State has in the House of Representatives.
Wouldn't it be awesome if all those Red States ended up with just one representative in the House because the wingnuts and dittoheads refused to answer the Census and did not get counted? For once, they have a great idea. So please, all you dittoheads, listen to your leaders and refuse to answer the questionaire, do not open your doors when the census taker knocks, and by all means, do not tell them how many people live in your house. How many dittoheads live in the United States? Well if they do as their supreme leader suggests, after the 2010 Census the answer will be zero.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I came across your blog on redbubble. I commented that I had found it, and I really love it.

    This is so true! I live in the deep deep south and hear talk like this all the time. I really hope they all listen to him on this one, the fewer red districts the better.

    If you don't mind terribly, could you send me your email. Mine is LouDuk@Gmail.com, or you can just pop me an email. I would really like to send you an invitation to blog here: http://politicalcelebritas.blogspot.com/

    I think you would be a great addition to the site.

    ReplyDelete

Amazon

Like to Write?

ShareThis