Search This Blog

10 October 2013

He's Not a Good Man

He's a good man
She said
She defended the monster
But she wasn't in the room
When he choked me
Kicked me
Stinking of wine and shit
Hissing insults
Face pimpled and
Covered with spit

He's a good man
She said
She defended the beast
But she wasn't holding the child
When he scared the boy
Till he pissed his pants
He said he would
Kill the kid
Put a bullet in his
Little head

He's not a good man
I know
I won't defend the animal
Who didn't give a damn
If his child had food to eat
As long as he had beer
He said he would
Kill me dead
Choke my throat
Crush my head

He's not a good man
Others saw
There is no defense for him
But lies and liar friends
Drug addicts and drunks
Ignorant and filth
Piss on the floor
Shit in the bed
Guitar in the corner
Addictions fed


© H Maria Perry
All Rights Reserved







No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Like to Write?

ShareThis